Admission Requirements to the Kharazmi University as an International Student:
(You are considered as an international student, if you are a non-Iranian having a foreign passport)
- Applying for a Master´s Degree:
Holding a B.A or BSc degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- Applying for a PhD Degree:
Holding an M.A or MSc degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
All Applicants are requested to provide:
- Completed application form (available at Applicants Form).
- Three copies of official transcripts translated into English (see note below).
- Three copies of applicant´s passport or Identification card.
- Three recent photographs
- Approval letter of financial support.
- The fee for initial screening of the students' applications forms should be paid in person on desk at International Students Admission Office:
- Master (USD 700)
- Doctorate (USD 700)
- After receiving Admission Letter, Please submit the original documents signed and sealed by Iranian Diplomatic Mission in your country.
- Application Materials should be submitted in one package
- For further information, please send an inquiry to the following email address: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
"International Students" Office of Admissions Contact Info. :
- Address: "International Students" Office of Admissions, 43 Moffateh Ave, Kharazmi University, Tehran, I.R. of Iran.
- Tel.: +98 (21) 88825818, +98 (21) 81584401,
- Email: email@example.com
- I.R. of Iran Code: 98
- Tehran Code: 21
Please note that the medium of Instruction for all courses is Persian so that all students should have a good command of Persian Language for studying in the Kharazmi University. Otherwise they should attend some Persian Language classes held in International Center for Persian Studies for 3 months at least.