Skip to Content
مقالات ارائه شده در کنفرانسهای خارجی
- Molaei M., & Moradi A.R. (2007. Autobiographical Memory Performance and Executive Functions among OCD and GAD. 10th European Congress of Psychology, July 3-6 , 2007 Prague , Czech Republic
- Ali Fathi-Ashtiani. Gholamreza Mirzaee, Khodabakhsh Ahmadi, Hossein-Ali Mehrabi,
- Main Factors of Effect on Job Satisfaction. The XIIIth European Congress of Work
a. and Organizational Psychology. Sweden. May 9-12, 2007
- Ali Fathi-Ashtiani. Alireza Mahdavian. Hamide Ziglari. A and B Personality types: Which effect on mental health? XXIX International Congress of Psychology. July 20-25, 2008. Berlin Germany.
- Ali Fathi-Ashtiani. Mohammad-Taqi Zarnooshe-Farahani. Shahram Taofiqi. Relationship between leadership style of managers and conflict management methods. XXIX International Congress of Psychology. July 20-25, 2008. Berlin Germany.
- Farahani,M.N.Farzad,V., Anger assessment, International Congress of Psychology, Berlin, Germany, 2008
- Farahani, M.N., Farzad< V., Persian trait taxonomy, International Congress of psychology, 2008 Berlin Germany.
- Navabinedjad, S.,How can Parents are Helped in Educating their Children beforeSchooling. Report: International Conference, Bankok 2008
- Navabinedjad, S Diplomatic Power of Women and Sport in Iran. Abstract :International Symposium, KPEAW,KOREA,2007
- Shahraray, M A Survey of Ethical Issues Faced by school Counselors in Iran. (2007)
- Shahraray, M .,Investigating the impact of assertiveness training on subjective well – being and academic achievement of high school girls in Iran (With Paeezy and Farzad, V.). (2007)
- Shahraray, M Investigating the impact of assertiveness training on high school girls in Iran. (2007)
- Parsian, M., Moradi, A.R. and Shahraray, M. Psychological Characteristics of run way youth.(2008)
- Abedi, F., and Shararay, M. Spouse selection criteria. .(2008)
- Abedi, F., and Shahraray, M. The study of the relationship between identity styles, sex roles and sex with. Spouse selection in single university students. (2008)